I have spent the last few days making some changes to the site to hopefully make it more user friendly on mobile and a bit faster. First up is the main model page where I have made all the thumbnails a bit smaller so all of them can load faster (there are over 100 guys!). On mobile you should now see two models per row where before it was only one. This should make it easier to scroll down to find the one you want. I have also changed the crop so all the thumbnails show a bit more bush. I will gradually be making other changes across the site so please bear with me and feel free to get in touch if you spot any errors or other feedback.